News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fragile Worlds

Started by bmathison1972, February 01, 2015, 10:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmathison1972

From some random searching for other figures, I stumbled upon the figure of an ant lion larva by Fragile World, a maker of marble and ceramic animal figures:
http://www.abitofbritain.com/fragile-worlds-open.htm

The are more 'art' than toys or figures, but a few are realistic (check out the cow fish and the cuttlefish).

I bought the retired ant lion larva on ebay and from the link above I bought the woodlouse. Neither group are well-represented in toy form, so I decided to pursue them.

The two I bought are coming from separate sources but I will post them when received (both coming from dealers within the US so shouldnt take long)

sbell

I have a few small porcelains and ceramics--mainly Feves and...some stingrays. Sometimes you just have to get things in a different medium! I also have a couple of incredible wooden fish decoys, the only versions of bowfin and paddlefish I can find!