This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Giraffe family (Kindertoyz).  (Read 2378 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Giraffe family (Kindertoyz).
« on: February 01, 2015, 12:50:18 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Giraffe family (Giraffa camelopardalis) Linnaeus, 1758 of Kindertoyz. Total lenght is 180 mm in the adult and 100 mm in the calf.The giraffe's scattered range extends from Chad in the north to South Africa in the south, and from Niger in the west to Somalia in the east. Giraffes usually inhabit savannas, grasslands, and open woodlands. Their primary food source is acacia leaves, which they browse at heights most other herbivores cannot reach. Giraffes are preyed on by lions; their calves are also targeted by leopards, spotted hyenas, and wild dogs.

Some times we can find beautiful replicas of animals of uknown brands or makers. These are one of these. Sculpt, colors and details are beautiful. I Think that it is beautiful replica of this specie. I bouhgt these figures  in a flea market two months ago.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Giraffe family (Kindertoyz).
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 01:02:49 PM »
Kindertoyz figures often strangely resemble Bullyland figures (to say the least). Do these have a Bullyland counterpart, too?

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Giraffe family (Kindertoyz).
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 10:39:22 PM »
Kindertoyz figures often strangely resemble Bullyland figures (to say the least). Do these have a Bullyland counterpart, too?

I dont know partner. I dont have seen bullyland figures of this specie  :-\.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal