News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

2012/13/14/15 Wild Safari, CollectA, etc. dinos/prehistoric/wild animals

Started by sauroid, January 21, 2015, 04:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sauroid

i need the 2012/13/14/15 (or even earlier in some cases) dinosaur/prehistoric and extant/modern wild animal figures from Wild Safari/Carnegie, CollectA, Bullyland and Papo (also Schleich and MojoFun for modern wild animals and prehistoric mammals). i have mint Yujin frogs, takara tomy arts cephalopods, crustaceans and sea mammals, excellent condition kaiyodo birdtales, colorata sharks, colorata sea mammals, kaiyodo JP3 and almost a hundred Kaiyodo animatales, dinotales series figures, sega dinosaur king mini figures, and miscellaneous others. i still have to update and inventory my collection. thank you.

stargatedalek

sbell

Quote from: sauroid on January 21, 2015, 04:20:55 PM
i need the 2012/13/14/15 (or even earlier in some cases) dinosaur/prehistoric and extant/modern wild animal figures from Wild Safari/Carnegie, CollectA, Bullyland and Papo (also Schleich and MojoFun for modern wild animals and prehistoric mammals). i have mint Yujin frogs, takara tomy arts cephalopods, crustaceans and sea mammals, excellent condition kaiyodo birdtales, colorata sharks, colorata sea mammals, kaiyodo JP3 and almost a hundred Kaiyodo animatales, dinotales series figures, sega dinosaur king mini figures, and miscellaneous others. i still have to update and inventory my collection. thank you.

I have lots of Safari, Mojo and CollectA form that time frame--what do you need?