Author Topic: 2012/13/14/15 Wild Safari, CollectA, etc. dinos/prehistoric/wild animals  (Read 1661 times)

sauroid

• View Profile
i need the 2012/13/14/15 (or even earlier in some cases) dinosaur/prehistoric and extant/modern wild animal figures from Wild Safari/Carnegie, CollectA, Bullyland and Papo (also Schleich and MojoFun for modern wild animals and prehistoric mammals). i have mint Yujin frogs, takara tomy arts cephalopods, crustaceans and sea mammals, excellent condition kaiyodo birdtales, colorata sharks, colorata sea mammals, kaiyodo JP3 and almost a hundred Kaiyodo animatales, dinotales series figures, sega dinosaur king mini figures, and miscellaneous others. i still have to update and inventory my collection. thank you.

stargatedalek

• View Profile
Re: 2012/13/14/15 Wild Safari, CollectA, etc. dinos/prehistoric/wild animals
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 10:12:02 PM »
Which figures specifically were you looking for?

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
Re: 2012/13/14/15 Wild Safari, CollectA, etc. dinos/prehistoric/wild animals
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 12:26:50 AM »
i need the 2012/13/14/15 (or even earlier in some cases) dinosaur/prehistoric and extant/modern wild animal figures from Wild Safari/Carnegie, CollectA, Bullyland and Papo (also Schleich and MojoFun for modern wild animals and prehistoric mammals). i have mint Yujin frogs, takara tomy arts cephalopods, crustaceans and sea mammals, excellent condition kaiyodo birdtales, colorata sharks, colorata sea mammals, kaiyodo JP3 and almost a hundred Kaiyodo animatales, dinotales series figures, sega dinosaur king mini figures, and miscellaneous others. i still have to update and inventory my collection. thank you.

I have lots of Safari, Mojo and CollectA form that time frame--what do you need?