This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Great White Shark (Maia & Borges).  (Read 2215 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Great White Shark (Maia & Borges).
« on: December 23, 2014, 06:35:43 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Great White Shark (Carcharodon carcharias) Linnaeus, 1758 of Maia & Borges. Total lenght is 170 mm. Great white sharks is are apex predator of the seas and has no natural predators. Only the orcas and humans are a danger for this specie The great white shark is arguably the world's largest known extant macropredatory fish, and is one of the primary predators of marine mammals.

Maia & Borges is a portuguese brand whose that done the earliest sea life figures of Schleich. It has produced some figures of animals with a really nice quality. This is one of the best examples of this. Sculpt, colors and details are really awesome ( It is really similar to Bruce of "Jaws"). I Think that it is beautiful replica of this specie. I bouhgt this figure the last saturday in a book shop  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal