This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Lion (EditorialSol90).  (Read 1844 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Lion (EditorialSol90).
« on: December 23, 2014, 12:52:45 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Lion (Panthera leo) Linnaeus, 1758 of EditorialSol90. Total lenght is 150 mm. This figure was realised in 2006. Lions live for 10–14 years in the wild, while in captivity they can live longer than 20 years. In the wild, males seldom live longer than 10 years, as injuries sustained from continual fighting with rival males greatly reduce their longevity.They typically inhabit savanna and grassland, although they may take to bush and forest.

Sometimes, we can find nice figures that they are a gift of magazines collections. Editorial Sol90 have launched a great collection of figures of animals with a great details. It is a good example. This is a great replica of this lion from my point of view with a great details in its head and skin (I think that it is Mufassa of The Lion King). The stand and colors are really nice. I bought this figure in a flea market of Cádiz (Spain) two weeks ago  ^-^.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 08:54:12 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal