This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Eurasian Hedgehog (Collecta - Wild Life).  (Read 2581 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Eurasian Hedgehog (Collecta - Wild Life).
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:16:19 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Eurasian Hedgehog (Eurinaceus europaeus) Linnaeus, 1758 of Collecta-Wild Life. Total lenght is 70mm. This figure was relased in 2011 and it is avaliable. The European Hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus: Linnaeus, 1758), or common hedgehog is a hedgehog species found in western Europe, from the Iberian Peninsula and Italy northwards into Scandinavia. It is a generally common and widely distributed species that can survive across a wide range of habitat types. It is a well-known species, and a favourite in European gardens, both for its endearing appearance and its preference for eating a range of garden pests. While populations are currently stable across much of its range, it is thought to be declining severely in the UK.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their category of wild life, they have included the European Hedgehog. This figure is a nice representation of this animal. The colors are exact and the details are nice and the sculpture is awesome. I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and a good acquistion for deers collectors.  I bought this figure in a toy store of Cádiz (Spain) one month ago ^-^.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 05:16:48 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Eurasian Hedgehog (Collecta - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 09:47:49 AM »
Cute little fellow! 8) It's funny how CollectA is releasing more and more figures of woodland animals that occur in Europe.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Eurasian Hedgehog (Collecta - Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 11:39:41 AM »
Cute little fellow! 8) It's funny how CollectA is releasing more and more figures of woodland animals that occur in Europe.

Yes it is  ^-^ and it is the second version of this animal of this brand  ;D.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal