News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Eurasian Hedgehog (Collecta - Wild Life).

Started by Jetoar, December 15, 2014, 05:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, this is the figure of Eurasian Hedgehog (Eurinaceus europaeus) Linnaeus, 1758 of Collecta-Wild Life. Total lenght is 70mm. This figure was relased in 2011 and it is avaliable. The European Hedgehog (Erinaceus europaeus: Linnaeus, 1758), or common hedgehog is a hedgehog species found in western Europe, from the Iberian Peninsula and Italy northwards into Scandinavia. It is a generally common and widely distributed species that can survive across a wide range of habitat types. It is a well-known species, and a favourite in European gardens, both for its endearing appearance and its preference for eating a range of garden pests. While populations are currently stable across much of its range, it is thought to be declining severely in the UK.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their category of wild life, they have included the European Hedgehog. This figure is a nice representation of this animal. The colors are exact and the details are nice and the sculpture is awesome. I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and a good acquistion for deers collectors.  I bought this figure in a toy store of Cádiz (Spain) one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Cute little fellow! 8) It's funny how CollectA is releasing more and more figures of woodland animals that occur in Europe.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on December 16, 2014, 09:47:49 AM
Cute little fellow! 8) It's funny how CollectA is releasing more and more figures of woodland animals that occur in Europe.

Yes it is  ^-^ and it is the second version of this animal of this brand  ;D.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures