This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Red Deer family (Collecta - Wild Life).  (Read 3455 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Red Deer family (Collecta - Wild Life).
« on: December 15, 2014, 05:13:59 PM »
Hello friends, these are the figures of Red Deer family (Cervus elaphus) Linnaeus, 1758 of Collecta - Wild Life. Total lenght are 110 mm in mature and 80mm in the calf. These figure were relased in 2011 and they are avaliable. The red deer is the fourth-largest deer species behind moose, elk and sambar deer. It is a ruminant, eating its food in two stages and having an even number of toes on each hoof, like camels, goats and cattle. European red deer have a relatively long tail compared to their Asian and North American relatives.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their category of wild life, they have included the Red Deer family . These figures are a nice representation of these animals. The colors are exact and the details are nice and the sculpture is awesome. I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and a good acquistion for deers collectors.  I bought this figure in a toy store of Cádiz (Spain) one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Red Deer family (Collecta - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »
Awesome and really well sculpted deers! :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 11:16:03 AM »
Awesome and really well sculpted deers! :)

Yes, one of the best and they are better than the old figures  ^-^.

A.Garcia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 09:04:26 PM »
I got the mother and child deer this past year, as well. I adore their faces- they have personality and are quite Cervus-like. The fawn has a great pose that makes it look curious and alert. I find the color a little plain and the texturing a little heavy, but it's not a big deal.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2015, 11:10:11 AM »
I got the mother and child deer this past year, as well. I adore their faces- they have personality and are quite Cervus-like. The fawn has a great pose that makes it look curious and alert. I find the color a little plain and the texturing a little heavy, but it's not a big deal.

Yes, I understand you and I think the same that you partner  ^-^.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal