Author Topic: Common Thresher Shark (Lontic/Nayab - Sea Life)  (Read 2779 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Common Thresher Shark (Lontic/Nayab - Sea Life)
« on: October 27, 2014, 10:43:02 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Common Thresher Shark (Alopias vulpinus) Bonnaterre, 1788 of Lontic/Nayab - Sea Life. Total lenght is 170 mm. Common threshers are active, strong swimmers; there are infrequent reports of them leaping completely out of the water. Like the fast-swimming sharks of the family Lamnidae, the common thresher has a strip of aerobic red muscle along its flank that is able to contract powerfully and efficiently for long periods of time.

Lontic/Nayab is a toy brand that it is specialize in toy animal playsets. It has produced some figures of animals and dinosaurs with a really nice quality. This is one of the best examples of this.  Sculpt, and details are really awesome but the colors are stranges. It is really curious that it has done the water effect over its back. I Think that it is one of the best replica of this specie. I bouhgt this figure the last monday in a great store  ^-^.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 12:54:01 PM by animaltoyforum »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

animaltoyforum

• Dr Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • The Plesiosaur Directory
  • Animal: Frilled lizard
Re: Common Thresher Shark (Lontic/Nayab - Sea Life)
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »
Really nice figure, especially because it is so small.

Pleased to see you making good use of the good old Invicta stand ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal