News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Holsteins/Friesian cattle anyone?

Started by farmerguy, November 04, 2014, 10:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

farmerguy

I was just wondering if people on here could help me out. I have already started putting together a collections of Holsteins/Friesian cattle. I have many pieces of the major companies listed on this site back to 2002, but I was wondering any of your could help me find a reference of all these major companies of their Holsteins and or help me form a visual of them. I've struggled when it comes to finding pictures etc of Holsteins made by most of these companies before 2002.  :-\ I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to post pictures from your collections of any Holsteins/Friesian cows, bulls, calves and or steers from before 2002 so that I could form a better visual of what I need to look for. I'm looking to make a farm display and so I want as big of animals without customizing pieces as I can find, and like I said really don't know what figures were made before then, so if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it :)

radioactive347

Quote from: farmerguy on November 04, 2014, 10:43:53 PM
I was just wondering if people on here could help me out. I have already started putting together a collections of Holsteins/Friesian cattle. I have many pieces of the major companies listed on this site back to 2002, but I was wondering any of your could help me find a reference of all these major companies of their Holsteins and or help me form a visual of them. I've struggled when it comes to finding pictures etc of Holsteins made by most of these companies before 2002.  :-\ I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to post pictures from your collections of any Holsteins/Friesian cows, bulls, calves and or steers from before 2002 so that I could form a better visual of what I need to look for. I'm looking to make a farm display and so I want as big of animals without customizing pieces as I can find, and like I said really don't know what figures were made before then, so if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it :)

You should look at aneedforfun's collection. She has many of those and will help you.

Ana

You can also check the Toy Animal Wiki, here is the part about Holstein cattle http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Holstein_Cattle