News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

CollectA new for 2015

Started by stargatedalek, November 03, 2014, 01:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargatedalek

stag beetle

Amur leopard

Siberian husky

bmathison1972

Considering their predilection for European fauna (with regards to the insects that is), I've been expecting CollectA to make a Lucanus cervus :). CollectA has some of the best non-gashapon quality. Im really looking forward to that figure! Thanks for sharing.

brontodocus

Quote from: bmathison1972 on November 03, 2014, 01:26:16 AM
Considering their predilection for European fauna (with regards to the insects that is), I've been expecting CollectA to make a Lucanus cervus :). CollectA has some of the best non-gashapon quality. Im really looking forward to that figure! Thanks for sharing.
Exactly my thoughts! :) Definitely a Lucanus and very likely meant to represent Lucanus cervus. Thinking of it, the species is strangely underrepresented by Japanese companies (I only know of one from the DeAgostini World Insect Data Book).

widukind

The Amur leopard is a must have :)

Takama

Nile Croc

Chinchilla

Black Tip Reef Shark

Babirusa

postsaurischian

:o :D WOW! The Nile Crocodile and the Babirusa are MUST-HAVES to me!!!

brontodocus

Wonderful, heh? :) I'll have to get those, too. Plus the Blacktip Reef Shark which looks awesome. Unlike the Tiger Shark (which is otherwise great, too) they gave it five gill slits this time. Did you notice the tiny spiracle behind the eye? :o

WiseWolf

Ooh, love the croc and babirusa!

OkapiBoy

Nice, love the babirusa, about time someone made one! Can't wait to see the others, should be exciting lineup!

stargatedalek

its nice to have a "new" pose for a crocodile, after countless ones with such similar poses :P

Jetoar

Really awesome new miniatures  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Takama

I really like that Chinchilla.   8)

AnimalToyForum

Some great species choices there CollectA. Well done!  8)

OkapiBoy

Has anyone seen the new CollectA's yet? They are making a Chiru or Tibetan Antelope! It's a beautiful sculpt of this obscure and highly endangered species. There is also beautiful woodland caribou!

sbell

Quote from: OkapiBoy on November 21, 2014, 05:25:32 PM
Has anyone seen the new CollectA's yet? They are making a Chiru or Tibetan Antelope! It's a beautiful sculpt of this obscure and highly endangered species. There is also beautiful woodland caribou!

I just saw those--they look fantastic.

Hercules beetle

WiseWolf

Anyone seen the beautiful new Smilodon? I will definitely be getting that!

miwashi

These are really good. Where can we buy Collecta items?

sbell

Quote from: miwashi on December 02, 2014, 04:27:25 AM
These are really good. Where can we buy Collecta items?

I have some for sale (shameless plug) in my own online store!

But all of the ones in this thread won't be available until some time or other next year.

postsaurischian

:)  More CollectA figures for 2015:

South African Penguin

Caribou

Jacob Sheep

Chiru

Orang-Utan

Kiwi ........ my favourite - a must-have :D!