News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Green Sea Turtle (Schleich - Sea Life).

Started by Jetoar, October 02, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, these are the figures of Green Sea Turtle (Chelonia mydas) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Sea Life. Total lenght is 80 mm. This figure was relased in 2013 and it is avaliable currently. Like other sea turtles, green sea turtles migrate long distances between feeding grounds and hatching beaches. Many islands worldwide are known as Turtle Island due to green sea turtles nesting on their beaches. Females crawl out on beaches, dig nests and lay eggs during the night. Later, hatchlings emerge and scramble into the water. Those that reach maturity may live to eighty years in the wild.

Schleich have released in 2013 a new line of sea animals out scale, but they have a great collection of sea animals that currently, they are retired. I think that this figure is a great reply of this animal. Sculpture, stand, details and colors are corrects. I think that currently it is a beautiful and great figure. From my point of view one of the best figures of this animal . I bought this figure in a Toysrus three months ago  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stargatedalek

nice!
I picked mine up at the Quebec Biodome just after they came out

it really is a great piece, and a unique pose to boot!

widukind

brontodocus

That's a nice Green Turtle figure, Jetoar! :) And also one that's got the scutes on the carapace and head right.

Jetoar

Quote from: brontodocus on October 04, 2014, 12:05:05 PM
That's a nice Green Turtle figure, Jetoar! :) And also one that's got the scutes on the carapace and head right.

Yes, I think that they are oneof the best points of this figure  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures