News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Can anyone help me find these playvisions crocs gators & caimans?

Started by IslandAnimals, December 30, 2013, 05:00:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IslandAnimals

can somebody help me find these playvisions crocs gators & caimans in any stores or on online stores please?

sbell

Quote from: IslandAnimals on December 30, 2013, 05:00:40 AM
can somebody help me find these playvisions crocs gators & caimans in any stores or on online stores please?

Unfortunately, the answer with every interesting Play Visions set is going to be pretty much the same--they haven't been made for about a decade now, so it's just by chance that some stores have leftover remnants, and even fewer that put them online. Ebay will still be your best bet (or collectors with spares) but for the most part, they are going to be mixed into lots of varying quality figures.

widukind

But dont give up, i found this crocs on ebay 2 times in the past

pelycosaurus

stargatedalek

I have the 1 top left and 2 bottom left if you're interested in an incomplete set

pelycosaurus

I have 6 of the 8... Orinoco croc, Johnstons croc, American alligator, black caiman, false Gharial , Cuban crocodile.