News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Emperor Dinobot's sales

Started by EmperorDinobot, July 29, 2014, 03:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

Lots of animals still available!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Buy stuff today and you MIGHT get it by xmas.

EmperorDinobot

Will I get rid of all my Kaiyodos by the end of the year? Probably not, but here's hoping!

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Prices on all Kaiyodo and Furuta items were drastically reduced.

AnimalToyForum

EmperorDinobot

Not on the items I'm trying to push, no.

Just one. A Kaiyodo Salamander.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Is this a good week to buy stuff? I think so!

EmperorDinobot

New animals being uploaded once a day!

EmperorDinobot

Excellent time to buy animals!

sbell

Quote from: EmperorDinobot on March 13, 2015, 12:08:11 AM
Excellent time to buy animals!

I left a note at the DTF--the ebay shipping prices are keeping me away.

EmperorDinobot

I pm'd you at the DTF. We don't have to go through ebay shipping prices. Just tell me what animals you need and we can go from there. I've said it before, I'll say it again. Forum members get 10% off when they do private transactions with me. Ebay does two things for me: sell my dinosaurs and keep an active list. You look at the list, go back to the forum, and tell me what you need and I will try to fulfill that need.

If anything, if you buy from me privately, it's a lot better because I don't have to deal with ebay's fees.

EmperorDinobot

I've acquired a ton of Walking with Dinosaurs 3d toys! Mine are the cheapest on the web! Is there any you're missing or do you know someone who is missing any? let me know 'coz I got it all! Except giant Gorgons of course.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

100's of new items are now available! Don't miss out!