News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Sbell with some REALLY rare stuff that needs new homes--WwD, COG, Cosmoland

Started by sbell, December 27, 2016, 07:29:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbell

(It's all prehistoric stuff so far, but I don't want someone to miss something!)

So, as the collection grows, it turns out I just have so much more than I can really fit in my displays.

And some of this stuff is rare. I still like them, I just need to make some room. If I don't have takers, at some point I'll put them on Ebay, but I'd rather a collector get them.

The following 3 sets are only being sold as sets. I will ship anywhere, but postage will be extra to wherever you are. And payment is via Paypal.

I will not break them up. Serious inquiries only. And there is not much room for negotiation. You could try a trade offer, but I am not looking for much.

And no holds. If you wish to buy them, you will need to pay immediately.

All figures have pretty much been displayed or stored. Light handling.

So, from the lowest to the highest, all prices in USD:

COG Matchbox dinos-- $50 (originally about $8/box)

All 4 sets, complete with box and booklet (dice for scale only--these are tiny). Names are based on the booklets.
EDIT--sold pending payment
Set 1

01   APATOSAURUS
02   BRACHIOSAURUS
03   CAMARASAURUS
04   DIPLODOCUS
05   MAMENCHISAURUS
06   SALTASAURUS
07   AMARGASAURUS
08   GALLIMIMUS

Set 2

01   COMPSOGNATHUS
02   VELOCIRAPTOR
03   DEINONYCHUS
04   OVIRAPTOR
05   BARYONYX
06   SPINOSAURUS
07   TYRANNOSAURUS
08   ALLOSAURUS

Set 3

01   GIGANOTOSAURUS
02   ACROCANTHOSAURUS
03   DILOPHOSAURUS
04   PACHYCEPHALOSAURUS
05   IGUANODON
06   PARASAUROLOPHUS
07   CORYTHOSAURUS
08   STEGOSAURUS

Set 4

01   GASTONIA
02   EUOPLOCEPHALUS
03   PROTOCERATOPS
04   TRICERATOPS
05   CHASMOSAURUS
06   STYRACOSAURUS
07   PENTACERATOPS
08   TOROSAURUS

COSMOLAND Mammoths set-- $75 (no idea on original price--they were Japanese exclusive, and can now be found for $30 EACH on Ebay)

All 6 figures with bases (human skeleton has always been a bit wonky). I think I have the original cards as well. EDIT--Yes, I have the 6 cards. They are giant cards!

Finally...The Quick Walking with Dinosaurs set of four small models with box-bases, multilingual cards and fossil replicas!

Not even sure of original value--available only in France, Belgium and the like right after WwD came out--at Fast food restaurants called Quick. I've never seen complete sets anywhere--even in Prehistoric Times, the fossils were not pictured. Even the collector-among-mortals Dinosaur Collector site only has a single photo--of my figures!

Cost? $125

All 4 together:

Tyrannosaurus with open box + fossil tooth (from the Death of a Dynasty episode)

Juvenile Diplodocus with open box + fossil tooth (from the Land of Giants episode)

Liopleurodon with open box + fossil tooth (he's beached--from the Cruel Sea episode)

Rhamphorynchus with open box + fossil skull (also from the Cruel Sea episode--the only official WwD Rhamphorynchus)

So feel free to ask questions, post comments--but please PM offers and such! And yes, this will be posted on more than one forum.