News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Emperor Dinobot's sales

Started by EmperorDinobot, July 29, 2014, 03:59:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

AnimalToyForum

I think the hummingbird you listed as Kaiyodo is actually by Furuta.  :) There's a discussion somewhere on the forum about the difference, which I can't find at the moment...

EmperorDinobot

I thought they were sort of the same thing, so many of them are listed Kaiyodo Furuta so they'll show up on both searches.

But let me know if you find any that are incorrectly listed.

AnimalToyForum

EmperorDinobot

No kidding! It explains why I've had trouble finding some of them.

EmperorDinobot

Several birds are going today! Don't miss out! bid on them before they are gone forever!!!!

EmperorDinobot

It's a good day to buy animals, dont you think?

EmperorDinobot

4 animals gone! many still available!

EmperorDinobot

one of the prettier birds has been sold!

EmperorDinobot

Okinawa Rail Bird gone, both Pacman frogs gone.

Many more still available!

Oh, BTW, should you buy one of mine take the following into consideration: I disassemble them carefully and wrap every tiny piece carefully with bounty paper, then wrap them over again with more bounty paper. So make sure you unroll every bit of paper to sort out every piece. Some person complained about not getting this one bird's legs and twig because they were impatient and did not unroll every piece of absorbent paper.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Few more birds are gone. Like that Furuta Hummingbird.

EmperorDinobot

This is the first week I haven't sold a Kaiyodo figurine. That means lots are still available! Don't miss out!

EmperorDinobot

UPDATES:

New Furuta Dinosaurs available

4/5th of my JP stuff is gone

Many Kaiyodos still available.

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

EmperorDinobot

Next week I will slightly reduce prices.

EmperorDinobot

lots of animals still available!