News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Scottish Sungazers New Additions - UPDATED

Started by Scottish Sungazer, July 19, 2014, 02:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scottish Sungazer

Some new additions to my collection:

3 more models due next week - I will post further pictures in due course.

brontodocus

Congrats Scottish Sungazer! :) I believe those Anniversary repaints with the zebra stripes are highly collectible? I've seen some offered for quite high prices shortly after they'd been retired.

widukind

Scottish Sungazer

Thanks for the comments.

One of the models coming this week is one I have wanted for such a long time - I am rather excited.  :)

Jetoar

Congratulations, figure of the cougar is very rare  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Scottish Sungazer

My three new additions:

And one I am very pleased to have in my collection (it does have a tag but you can't see it in this picture):

widukind

Scottish Sungazer

Two more models that I am very pleased to add to my collection arrived yesterday:

AnimalToyForum

Scottish Sungazer

As a reptile keeper myself (not Komodo Dragons or Alligators of course) - it was important to me that I add some model reptiles.  8)

Scottish Sungazer

This months new addition:

I now have all 4 of the special, limited edition, zebra print animals (giraffe, pig, penguin and kangaroo). 

brontodocus

Congrats, Scottish Sungazer! :) Ah, now I rmember, the others are in the first post.