News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Anacondas Eating People

Started by jasper26, July 19, 2014, 01:12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasper26

Anaconda swallows drunk man outside liquor store
A shocking photo said to be an anaconda after swallowing a drunk man who had fallen asleep outside a liquor store. Although currently unconfirmed, the form on an adult human is clearly visible

see more pictures and stories here http://anacondas-eating-people-s.blogspot.com/

stargatedalek

Thats a python ;)
which only makes the whole thing that much more suspicious

Yutyrannus

That's not an anaconda, actually it looks like a reticulated python.
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

Scottish Sungazer

It is indeed a Reticulated Python.

Quote from: Yutyrannus on July 19, 2014, 05:26:38 AM
That's not an anaconda, actually it looks like a reticulated python.

brontodocus

jasper26, is that your website (I had the idea since your comment is an exact copy of the text on the website)? If so, please tell us more about the source of the photo (when and where exactly was it taken and by whom?). What I see is a Reticulated Python (like the others already mentioned) that has fed recently but I'm far from interpreting it as a human form being clearly visible.