News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Visiting / Shopping in London

Started by Jetoar, July 08, 2014, 07:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends, the next week I will visit London with my family and I will visit again the Natural History Muesum and other wonderful places. I would like to know if Hamleys and Sea Life gift shop have figures of Safari and other brands nowadays. When I visited London 8 years ago, they have them.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

stargatedalek

sorry I can't help you
wouldn't it be wonderful if more places had online gift shops, or at least lists of what they retail
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/visit-us/shopping/

all it tells you is when the shops are open, not much help

Jetoar

Thanks for your help stargatedalek  ^-^.

stargatedalek

you're welcome, but I don't think I managed to help much

Jetoar

Any idea about I could find figures of these brands in these stores or another stores?

stargatedalek

not without the zip code, you can try the zip code store finder on the safari website
https://safariltd.com/

Jetoar

widukind

Have a nice time in London  :)

If you ever come to Germany in the near of Dresden let me know  :)

Advicot

It may be a long time since you posted this @Jetoar but I went to London's Hamleys 2 years ago and they only had Schleich and Papo. They had a very small range as their dealership with Schleich isn't going too well. As a senior member of staff told me.  :)
Don't I take long uploading photos!

sirenia

Dare say this is quite late, but a lot of U.K. stores tend to be Schleich, with some Papo and occasional Safari. Certain places like NHM or other museums can vary, but otherwise they are the main choices.