News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Eikoh - Miniatureplanet

Started by postsaurischian, June 19, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

There's a new set of mini animals made by Eikoh.
I gotta have the Shoebill :D!

sauroid

they look great! are they like Kaiyodo? how big?

widukind

I also bought this set with the shoebill this month, but it dont arrived me at the moment  :) :)

postsaurischian

:) Congrats! Shoebill and Capybara are must-haves for me. They could be about 1:20, my favourite modern animals scale.
                                                           ....... and the Shoebill is my favourite bird (modern Dinosaur).

Quote from: sauroid on June 20, 2014, 03:52:16 AM
they look great! are they like Kaiyodo? how big?

Yes, they're about Animatales size, small Gashapon figures.

widukind

Thank you, i also prefer this size and this is the reason why i bought this set. I only have the Phat shoebill but he is so huge  :)

postsaurischian

Here's the second set.
I want the Mandrill :)!

postsaurischian

These are the ones I got from the first set: Capybara & Shoebill :)

skysthelimit

Unfortunately for the rest of us - those aren't from the same set. That means we have to buy 2 whole sets to get them, or pay serious prices to buy them separately :-(

A.Garcia

If only a person could choose a set that contained all of the interesting ones together. I suppose some of the more typical figures might be good as larger "mini zoo" animals. The shoebill and mandrill do seem to be highlights. Its also nice to see the toucan, prairie dog, jackal... and look at the six-banded armadillo! It has a very distinct appearance compared to the nine-banded armadillos usually depicted.

Quagga

I want the crocodile. :) are they out yet?
Neh!! Neh!! Neh!!

bmathison1972

a few sets are on eBay now (in the U.S.). Just do a search for Animals under 'Kaiyodo' (a lot of things are dumped under Kaiyodod as the sellers know it's a popular search parameter). Re-order for 'newly listed' and you should see some within the first several pages. I did earlier today.

widukind

Quote from: postsaurischian on August 23, 2014, 07:59:15 PM
Here's the second set.
I want the Mandrill :)!

Oh, i see i need the armadillo, it is the only six-banded armadillo that i know as figurine :)