News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

My animal sculptures

Started by MiniZoo, June 09, 2014, 07:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiniZoo

Hi, I'd like to share some of my animal sculptures with you. I've been sculpting for about 6 months so still very much a newbie and learning all the time. I've got a facebook page if you interested.. https://www.facebook.com/JasonSmit.ClaySculpting

AnimalToyForum

Wow, thanks for sharing, really good work!

sbell

widukind

You know i like your figurines  :)

Jetoar

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

Wow, those are all wonderful, MiniZoo! :) You really just started six months ago? :o Awesome, looks more like you've put years of sculpting experience into your models. 8)

bmathison1972

if you make any arthropods let me know; I'll order one  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

Yutyrannus

Great sculptures! I love the snake (cobra?).
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

Advicot

The kangaroo looks awfully like the Southlands model and the brown snake looks like the Science & Nature model!   :o
Don't I take long uploading photos!

Isidro

And maybe they are the original from which these was molded. MiniZoo is an Australian animal replica shop and it's especialized in Southlands and Science & Nature...
Anyway I'm impressed by the tremendous quality of the models!

bmathison1972

Quote from: Isidro on November 06, 2019, 11:00:15 PM
And maybe they are the original from which these was molded. MiniZoo is an Australian animal replica shop and it's especialized in Southlands and Science & Nature...
Anyway I'm impressed by the tremendous quality of the models!

Jason (who runs Minizoo) is the sculptor for Southlands Replicas, and looking at the snake, some S&N Figures too!?!?!?!)