News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Animodula - Animal making toy

Started by Sumero, May 28, 2014, 06:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sumero

Hi!
I'm Claudio, Italian game designer and engineer; I created a modular animal making toy, that can represent over 130 animals.

It can be also worn as bracelet.

In addition it can be mixed with clips or other little iron things to make action figures

I'm now on indiegogo to try to make it.

Some boxes of the final product:

you can see some video and some demo in this yt playlist.
Animodula demo - YouTube
If you like Animodula please help me sharing and/or contributing. Any comments would be appreciated.
Many thanks,
Claudio-Sumero

Campaign: www.indiegogo.com/projects/animodula-neotenia-s-wearable-toy
Facebook: www.facebook.com/animodula
Twitter: twitter.com/animodula
Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/sumerol/animodula-animals

sauroid

AnimalToyForum

That's pretty cool! Like a cross between Rubik's Cube and Lego  :))

Sumero

Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 28, 2014, 05:44:08 PM
That's pretty cool! Like a cross between Rubik's Cube and Lego  :))
Quote from: sauroid on May 28, 2014, 09:42:45 AM
good luck with your endeavor.

Many thanks to both of you! Please help me sharing one video or your favorite animal via Pinterest; I'm having a lot of troubles with my PR agency  :-\

About the Rubik's Cube I can say, if one has a precise idea of what he wants to represent Animodula is a puzzle, due to magnetic pole disposition. The magnetic force gives a feedback on your matching work :)

AnimalToyForum

I'll like and share your Facebook page as the animaltoyforum Facebook page. That might help a little.

By the way, I noticed your links in your post weren't working so I fixed them for you  :)

Sumero

Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 29, 2014, 01:47:41 AM
I'll like and share your Facebook page as the animaltoyforum Facebook page. That might help a little.

By the way, I noticed your links in your post weren't working so I fixed them for you  :)
Many thanks  :) I also will share the animaltoyforum FB page!
I admit I have not checked my links...

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: Sumero on May 29, 2014, 03:14:03 AM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on May 29, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

Many thanks  :) I also will share the animaltoyforum FB page!
I admit I have not checked my links...

Great! I hope your toy is a success :)

Ana

Wow, what a fantastic project! :D  Great idea, congratulations! I hope it will be big success :)

Sumero

Quote from: Ana on June 10, 2014, 09:20:52 AM
Wow, what a fantastic project! :D  Great idea, congratulations! I hope it will be big success :)

Many thanks Ana! Unfortunately this time it is gone wrong, due to a very ineffective promotion operation: simply no one is visiting the campaign page. I will retry when I will get the right communication channels, in the meanwhile I will design cheaper toys and games :)