News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Baltimore Aquarium Poison Dart Frogs?

Started by Therizinosaurus, May 06, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Therizinosaurus

Does anyone have any information about these figures, or even better, any pictures? Of all the safari ltd lines these seem to be the most elusive. Thanks!

Yutyrannus

I have them (or at least some of them), but I can't post pics of them right now.
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

Takama

Yutyrannus

I believe so, it is not one of the ones I have though.
"We predators have long ruled the wild Earth while abiding the rules of nature. Under our rule, landscapes remain fertile. Under YOUR rule, nothing lasts long."
-Mauricio Anton

widukind

I have now the information that this frogs are from this serie. My was released in 1990. Later they was sold as Incredible Creatures too

practicalcats

I think that I may have one? bottom says "Histrionicus 1990 Safari Ltd". Funny thing, I've been to Baltimore Aquarium but that was years later. No idea where I picked it up. Hope this helps you!