This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Bengal Tiger, male (Schleich wildlife 14329)  (Read 4448 times)

FreshSphere

• View Profile
Bengal Tiger, male (Schleich wildlife 14329)
« on: April 27, 2014, 08:22:53 PM »
Continent: Asia & Australia

Figure specs:
Length: 4.5"
Width: 1"
Height: 2.5"

I couldn't find this guy at my local retailer, so I had to order him online and I'm glad I did. I love his pose and the beautiful paint detail. The fade from orange to white looks brilliant. His face is masterful, capturing him in the midst of a growl. His scaling is accurate, he is larger than the Schleich Tigress and slightly smaller than the Lion. A must own in the Schleich collection!

« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 08:23:28 PM by FreshSphere »

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
Re: Bengal Tiger, male (Schleich wildlife 14329)
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 06:19:01 PM »
Beautieful figurine and nice walkaround  :)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 03:01:44 PM »
Cool review, one and last version of Schleich of this animal  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

FreshSphere

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 03:21:40 AM »
Thank you :) I thought I would give a few walkarounds a shot and see how they turn out. Any suggestions to make them better?

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 02:32:00 PM »
Thank you :) I thought I would give a few walkarounds a shot and see how they turn out. Any suggestions to make them better?
It's a brilliant idea to show some of the more common figures here, too - even if they may seem ubiquitous to many there will definitely be people who have never seen them in person and I think this is why walk-arounds of the current and common figures should be considered, too (they may be rarities in ten years, who knows). Are you taking photographs with a mobile phone or with a camera? The image width is a bit small at 540 px. Anyways, I think the improvements of photography come naturally the more you photograph. We have a thread were we discussed a bit about photography here, hope you find some helpful information, FreshSphere! :)

FreshSphere

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 06:28:55 PM »
It's a brilliant idea to show some of the more common figures here, too - even if they may seem ubiquitous to many there will definitely be people who have never seen them in person and I think this is why walk-arounds of the current and common figures should be considered, too (they may be rarities in ten years, who knows). Are you taking photographs with a mobile phone or with a camera? The image width is a bit small at 540 px. Anyways, I think the improvements of photography come naturally the more you photograph. We have a thread were we discussed a bit about photography here, hope you find some helpful information, FreshSphere! :)
TY :) I will certainly try to improve my walkarounds and will add plenty more in the future!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal