News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Not many old vintage brands here

Started by widukind, April 18, 2014, 06:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

widukind

I saw that you can here not find any old vintage brands only a few Preiser /Elastolin topics. I also reed that Britains was for some members unknown. I think that is a big ressource.

There are so many beautieful old brands with phantastic stuff like Lineol, Starlux, Marx, VEB Plaho......

AnimalToyForum

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: widukind on April 19, 2014, 04:32:36 PM
Okay  :)

If people post walk-arounds of these older lines in the other/misc section, then I'll eventually create a separate sub-forum for each line and move the posts there :)

widukind

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: widukind on April 19, 2014, 07:39:13 PM
Sounds good  :)

The only problem is I don't have any such figures myself to get us started  ;)

widukind

Quote from: animaltoyforum on April 19, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

I have enough but i dont have enough time. You know i am also a member of STS and with family (mostly alone with my daughter) and work and some things more i need time for do that. You know i was a little time absent here but i will do my best in the future  :)

AnimalToyForum

Quote from: widukind on April 19, 2014, 07:55:29 PM
Quote from: animaltoyforum on April 19, 2014, 07:49:47 PM

I have enough but i dont have enough time. You know i am also a member of STS and with family (mostly alone with my daughter) and work and some things more i need time for do that. You know i was a little time absent here but i will do my best in the future  :)

Yes, of course!  :)