News:

The official blog of the Animal Toy Forum is now LIVE! Check it out at Animal Toy Blog!

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Animal Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Hiiiiii all , intro time now

Started by Cape Buffalo, April 18, 2014, 05:54:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cape Buffalo

Hey all , my beloved collector friends,

I am Cape Buffalo , from India !!! Sounds weird , isn't it ?  ;D ;) I am sure some of you know me already as I am in LG and STS forums . For quite some time , I wanted to be a member of ATF  .

Due to my time constraints , it was getting delayed and further delayed . At last , I am here with you all  :) :)

I am sure you all are OCD personalities in terms of collecting animal miniatures  , But I am an OOCD [ obsessively obsessive ] personality  ;) ;D

Looking really forward to share loads of my collections and discuss a lot with you all lovely collectors !

AnimalToyForum

Welcome to the forum Cape Buffalo  :D

widukind

brontodocus

Sorry to be late - as usual :-[ - but hey, welcome to the Animal Toy Forum, Cape Buffalo! :) Hehe, if you hadn't told us that you're from India I would have recognized your photos, anyways. 8)

Jetoar

Welcome to ATF new friend  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Cape Buffalo

Thanks my dear buddies for your warm welcome .

@ Andre - I like your statement  ;)