Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Red Panda (Collecta - Wild Life).  (Read 2331 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Red Panda (Collecta - Wild Life).
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) F. Cuvier, 1825 of Collecta - Wild Life. Total lenght is 80 mm. This figure was relased in 2012 and it is avaliable. The red panda is slightly larger than a domestic cat. It has reddish-brown fur, a long, shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs. It feeds mainly on bamboo, but is omnivorous and also eats eggs, birds, insects, and small mammals. It is a solitary animal, mainly active from dusk to dawn, and is largely sedentary during the day.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of wild life, they have included the Red Panda. This figure is a nice representation of this animal. The colors are exact and the details are nice.  I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and good acquistion for pandas collectors.  I bought this figure in Sarasus (toys store) in Madrid one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal