This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Red Panda (Collecta - Wild Life).  (Read 2835 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Red Panda (Collecta - Wild Life).
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:45:09 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Red Panda (Ailurus fulgens) F. Cuvier, 1825 of Collecta - Wild Life. Total lenght is 80 mm. This figure was relased in 2012 and it is avaliable. The red panda is slightly larger than a domestic cat. It has reddish-brown fur, a long, shaggy tail, and a waddling gait due to its shorter front legs. It feeds mainly on bamboo, but is omnivorous and also eats eggs, birds, insects, and small mammals. It is a solitary animal, mainly active from dusk to dawn, and is largely sedentary during the day.

Collecta is a young brand of figures, but in his short time of existence, they have done a lot of figures of different species of animals (included rare species of dinosaurs and animals). In their cattegory of wild life, they have included the Red Panda. This figure is a nice representation of this animal. The colors are exact and the details are nice.  I think that it is one of the best figures of this animal and good acquistion for pandas collectors.  I bought this figure in Sarasus (toys store) in Madrid one month ago ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal