This walk-arounds section is being phased out and replaced by the Animal Toy Blog. The board is set to 'reply only' and topics are being migrated to the blog or moved to a different board. Please consider contributing new reviews to the Animal Toy Blog instead.

Author Topic: Ostritch chick (Schleich - Wild Life).  (Read 2256 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Ostritch chick (Schleich - Wild Life).
« on: April 17, 2014, 12:30:55 PM »
Hello friends, these are the figures of Ostritch chick(Struthio camelus) Linnaeus, 1758 of Schleich - Wild Life. Total lenght is 60 mm. This figure was relased in 2008 and it is retired currently. The ostrich shares the order Struthioniformes with the kiwis, emus, rheas, and cassowaries. It is distinctive in its appearance, with a long neck and legs, and can run at up to about 70 km/h (43 mph), the fastest land speed of any bird. The ostrich is the largest living species of bird and lays the largest eggs of any living bird (extinct elephant birds of Madagascar and the giant moa of New Zealand laid larger eggs).

Schleich are one of the oldest brands that they do figures currently. They have done new figures of some old replicas even their cubs, calfs and juveniles. This replica is one of their old figures. This figure is a very nice replica. The proportions of this figure are nice from my point of view. I think that the details of feathers are really good. The stand of this figure is nice. I think that it are one of the best replicas of this specie. I bought this figure in a store of Madrid (Spain) one month ago ^-^.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:54:37 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal