Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Northern Goshawk (Bullyland - Wild Life).  (Read 1738 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Northern Goshawk (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« on: March 09, 2014, 01:23:08 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Northern Goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) Linnaeus, 1758 of Bullyland - Wild Life. Total lenght is 90 mm and its wingspan is 90mm. Nowadays it is available. The Northern Goshawk is the largest member of the genus Accipiter. It is a raptor with short, broad wings and a long tail, both adaptations to manoeuvring through trees in the forests it lives and nests in. They can be found in both deciduous and coniferous forests. They seem to only thrive in areas with mature, old-growth woods and are typically found where human activity is relatively low.

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good. Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past. This figure is one of the birds replicas of its line of birds of prey. This figure is one of this figure of the past that a good example of a great quality figure. The sculpt, details, colors and proportions are magnificents. From my point of view is one of the bets figures of this bird. I bought this figure one week ago in the store of National Natural Science Museum of Madrid (Spain)  ^-^.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:33:50 PM by Jetoar »

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Northern Goshawk (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Great! :) There are not many figures of Northern Goshawks around - even though they are magnificent birds of prey. Maybe it's because of their bad reputation (hunting for domestic fowl and pigeons)?

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Northern Goshawk (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »
Great! :) There are not many figures of Northern Goshawks around - even though they are magnificent birds of prey. Maybe it's because of their bad reputation (hunting for domestic fowl and pigeons)?

Yes, it is a beautiful bird. I my country, you see only in some places  :).
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures