Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Emerald tree boa (Bullyland - Wild Life).  (Read 1712 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Emerald tree boa (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« on: February 17, 2014, 12:38:16 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Emerald tree boa (Corallus caninus) Linnaeus, 1758 of Bullyland - Wild Life. Total lenght is 180 mm and nowadays is available. Adults grow to about 6 feet in length. They have highly developed front teeth that are likely proportionately larger than those of any other non-venomous snake. C. caninus appears very similar to the Green tree python, Morelia viridis, from southeast Asia and Australia. Only very distantly related, this is an example of convergent evolution. Physical differences include the head scalation and the location of the heat pits around the mouth.

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good in comparison with other brands . Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past. This figure is one of this figure of the past that a good example of a great quality figure. The sculpt, details and proportions are really nice. Colors would be better but they are not bad really. From my point of view is one of thes bets figures of this bird. I bought this figure one week ago in a store of Jerez (Spain)  ^-^.

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Emerald tree boa (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 12:50:52 PM »
A nice little boa figure! :) Hehe, I just noticed Bullyland gave a weight of 60 Kg for a real individual on their website. :o ;D

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Emerald tree boa (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 03:05:19 PM »
A nice little boa figure! :) Hehe, I just noticed Bullyland gave a weight of 60 Kg for a real individual on their website. :o ;D

Really, I think that it is too heavy  :o and they said that its size is 3-5 metres even  ;D.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures