Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Albino King Python (Bullyland - Animal World)  (Read 2209 times)

tyrantqueen

• I am an AAAphile
    • View Profile
Albino King Python (Bullyland - Animal World)
« on: December 12, 2013, 11:36:16 AM »
I might have gotten the series line in the title incorrect, so I apologise for that :-[

Seems like this model would fit in nicely with some the of the Kaiyodo snake gashapons :)

They came flying from far away, now I'm under their spell....

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Albino King Python (Bullyland - Animal World)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 02:09:07 PM »
Thanks for sharing friend. I am looking for this figure for my girlfriend when I visit some stores. It is more beautiful that I thought ^-^.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 02:09:56 PM by Jetoar »
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Albino King Python (Bullyland - Animal World)
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »
It's a nice figure, I got one, too. :) It's strange that this species seems to be so rarely made - or is it even the first figure of it? I'm a bit puzzled by the name "King Python" as Bullyland officially named it, I only knew that in English it's usually called "Ball Python". It may be a mistranslation by Bullyland because as a German company they might have simply translated the German vernacular name "Königspython" literally to "King Python". Anyway, the species is quite small for a python. This figure is apparently painted to match an "Albino Piebald" specimen, those are quite popular (and pricey) among reptile keepers. I would have preferred a wild form paint, though.
I might have gotten the series line in the title incorrect, so I apologise for that :-[
Oh, no, don't worry - it looks good. :) Bullyland seems to have simplified their lines to Animal, Prehistoric, Figurine, and Comic World and this one here is indeed part of the Animal World line.