Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Squid (Common Cuttlefish) (Bullyland Sea-Life).  (Read 2314 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Squid (Common Cuttlefish) (Bullyland Sea-Life).
« on: July 23, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Squid/ Common Cuttlefish ( Sepia officinalis  ) Linnaeus, 1758 of Bullyland - Sea Life. Total lenght is 85 mm. This figure is retired currently.

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good. Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past. This figure is one of this figure of the past that a good example of a great quality figure. The sculpt, details, colors and proportions are magnificents. I bought this figure the same day that I bought the Spotted eagle ray and Hammerhead shark in the Aquarium of Barcelona ( Spain ) in 1999 when I was a child  ^-^.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 09:18:06 PM by Jetoar »

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Squid (Common Cuttlefish) (Bullyland Sea-Life).
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 03:28:14 PM »
Brilliant! :) And it's one of the Bullyland figures I dearly regret not having bought when it was still available... :'(

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Squid (Common Cuttlefish) (Bullyland Sea-Life).
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 04:28:30 PM »
Brilliant! :) And it's one of the Bullyland figures I dearly regret not having bought when it was still available... :'(

When I bought tis figure I thought that it is a wonderful figure. Currently I think the same  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures