Author Topic: Ikimon new for 2018  (Read 411 times)

Beetle guy

• View Profile
Ikimon new for 2018
« on: October 18, 2017, 08:52:40 AM »
Februari 2018 release. From the Ikimon Twitterfeed.

To beetle or not to beetle.

Halichoeres

• View Profile
Re: Ikimon new for 2018
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 10:06:24 PM »
I just spent a little while looking through the photos on their web site. Really beautiful stuff! I wish they'd turn their talents toward the prehistoric. They could rival Kaiyodo.

Beetle guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 10:14:15 PM »
I just spent a little while looking through the photos on their web site. Really beautiful stuff! I wish they'd turn their talents toward the prehistoric. They could rival Kaiyodo.

Yes they are really good modelmakers. Wish they would make more beetles (form other than Lamellicornia would be really great!!)

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 01:49:58 PM »

Yes they are really good modelmakers. Wish they would make more beetles (form other than Lamellicornia would be really great!!)

It would also be nice if they would stop with the straps/ball&chains/magnet gimmicks. The figures are top quality (I have their newts, and a couple of the deep sea fish) but taking out an unwanted strap leaves an odd hole (and the material they are made from isn't really conducive to a fill-and-paint)

Beetle guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 06:30:37 PM »

It would also be nice if they would stop with the straps/ball&chains/magnet gimmicks. The figures are top quality (I have their newts, and a couple of the deep sea fish) but taking out an unwanted strap leaves an odd hole (and the material they are made from isn't really conducive to a fill-and-paint)

I fully agree!