Author Topic: Collection of Kaiyodo (and friends) Extant (present day) Insects & Arachnids  (Read 321 times)

Bimmie_James

• Collector of Kaiyodo, Safari, CollectA and more!
    • View Profile
Insects and arachnids of my kaiyodo (and friends) collection after a cold water rinse. These are just figures of modern species in my collection and does not include other inverts. By far just the tip of my iceberg but I'm looking forward to getting involved here more  :)

« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 05:14:09 PM by Bimmie_James »

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Collection of Kaiyodo Extant (present day) Insects & Arachnids
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 05:04:38 PM »
Nice assortment James, but a lot of the figures you posted are not Kaiyodo. There are at least some Yujin, Furuta, Takara Tomy, and F-toys, possibly others I missed at a very quick glance. Still, a really nice assortment.

Bimmie_James

• Collector of Kaiyodo, Safari, CollectA and more!
    • View Profile
Nice assortment James, but a lot of the figures you posted are not Kaiyodo. There are at least some Yujin, Furuta, Takara Tomy, and F-toys, possibly others I missed at a very quick glance. Still, a really nice assortment.

You're right. I did update the title and description. Personally the line between some of the Japanese companies are a bit blurred to me only because I never really care when I buy them.

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
What a beautieful collection :)

Beetle guy

• View Profile
Nice collection,
I am still looking for the two F-toys water bugs from the water creature set! The Lethocerus deyrollei i have. The other are a hard find.
To beetle or not to beetle.