Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Black-Headed Gull (Bullyland - Wild Life).  (Read 1362 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Black-Headed Gull (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« on: April 10, 2015, 01:52:27 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Black-Headed Gull (Chroicocephalus ridibundus) Linnaeus, 1766 of Bullyland - Wild Life. Total lenght is 90 mm . Nowadays it is available.  Black-headed gulls are a bold and opportunistic feeder and will eat insects, fish, seeds, worms, scraps and carrion in towns, or take invertebrates in ploughed fields with equal relish. This is a noisy species, especially in colonies, with a familiar "kree-ar" call. Its scientific name means "laughing gull".

Bullyland have done a lot of figures of animals, but the quality of their figures are not too good. Currently the quality of their figures are better than the past.  The sculpt, details, colors and proportions are magnificents. From my point of view is one of the bets figures of this bird. I bought this figure in a store of Madrid (Spain) the last Easter  ^-^.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 01:55:02 AM by Jetoar »

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Black-Headed Gull (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2015, 09:46:37 AM »
Quite a nice one! :) I wonder why they made it in winter plumage instead of giving it the more easily recognisable black-headed summer plumage.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Black-Headed Gull (Bullyland - Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:23:54 AM »
Quite a nice one! :) I wonder why they made it in winter plumage instead of giving it the more easily recognisable black-headed summer plumage.

Yes, it is really curious  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures