Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Horse Collection  (Read 60 times)

ErinH

• View Profile
Horse Collection
« on: October 13, 2017, 02:26:33 AM »
Hello! I have a HUGE Schleich horse collection, but recently, I've noticed that their horses have gone down in quality and number. So now I'm searching for high quality horse figurines. I looked at the CollectA website. To me, the horses appear of lower quality than Schleich. Does any one know where I could go to a store to take a look at them or some other company I might like? Thanks!
-Erin  :)

Beetle guy

• View Profile
Re: Horse Collection
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 11:59:19 PM »
Hello! I have a HUGE Schleich horse collection, but recently, I've noticed that their horses have gone down in quality and number. So now I'm searching for high quality horse figurines. I looked at the CollectA website. To me, the horses appear of lower quality than Schleich. Does any one know where I could go to a store to take a look at them or some other company I might like? Thanks!
-Erin  :)

Hello Erin, Papo makes some horses.
To beetle or not to beetle.

stargatedalek

• View Profile
Re: Horse Collection
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 01:18:38 AM »
I would say the CollectA sculpts are on-par with Schleich, although the paint and plastic may not be. If you were willign to do some quick touch-ups you'd probably end up with a very similar final result though.
Upcoming start-up figurine line, feedback wanted: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1991.new#new