Author Topic: Holsteins/Friesian cattle anyone?  (Read 1470 times)

farmerguy

• View Profile
Holsteins/Friesian cattle anyone?
« on: November 04, 2014, 10:43:53 PM »
I was just wondering if people on here could help me out. I have already started putting together a collections of Holsteins/Friesian cattle. I have many pieces of the major companies listed on this site back to 2002, but I was wondering any of your could help me find a reference of all these major companies of their Holsteins and or help me form a visual of them. I've struggled when it comes to finding pictures etc of Holsteins made by most of these companies before 2002.  :-\ I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to post pictures from your collections of any Holsteins/Friesian cows, bulls, calves and or steers from before 2002 so that I could form a better visual of what I need to look for. I'm looking to make a farm display and so I want as big of animals without customizing pieces as I can find, and like I said really don't know what figures were made before then, so if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it :)

radioactive347

• View Profile
Re: Holsteins/Friesian cattle anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:16:50 PM »
I was just wondering if people on here could help me out. I have already started putting together a collections of Holsteins/Friesian cattle. I have many pieces of the major companies listed on this site back to 2002, but I was wondering any of your could help me find a reference of all these major companies of their Holsteins and or help me form a visual of them. I've struggled when it comes to finding pictures etc of Holsteins made by most of these companies before 2002.  :-\ I was wondering if anyone of you would be willing to post pictures from your collections of any Holsteins/Friesian cows, bulls, calves and or steers from before 2002 so that I could form a better visual of what I need to look for. I'm looking to make a farm display and so I want as big of animals without customizing pieces as I can find, and like I said really don't know what figures were made before then, so if you can help in any way I would greatly appreciate it :)

You should look at aneedforfun's collection. She has many of those and will help you.

Ana

• View Profile
    • my website: Horse and Bird
Re: Holsteins/Friesian cattle anyone?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 07:20:41 PM »
You can also check the Toy Animal Wiki, here is the part about Holstein cattle http://toyanimal.info//index.php?title=Holstein_Cattle