Author Topic: Japan Big Beetle Series - Subarudo, Tomy, T-Arts and Others  (Read 12006 times)

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Japan Big Beetle Series - Subarudo, Tomy, T-Arts and Others
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 02:17:20 PM »
I am just now seeing this thread. I have the Sabuardo beetles and some Takaras that are similar. While I am starting to hold off on collecting all these variations of the same large scarabaeoid beetles, I'd be very interested in the wasp and cerambycid beetles!

BugFolk

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 11:25:43 PM »
Just finding this. Must have. Even if I choose to get one per month or something. Where do I go to buy these?

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 12:21:52 PM »
Just finding this. Must have. Even if I choose to get one per month or something. Where do I go to buy these?
Occasionally on ebay. But I'd recommend you might send a pm to blackdanter (who started this thread) first. I've got mine through him and I'm still very happy about the deal but of course I don't know if he still has any left. But it's definitely worth a try. :)

stargatedalek

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2014, 11:56:21 PM »
(sorry if I am necro-ing this thread)
these are very lovely, and the fold out wings really do make them rather unique from what I've seen

may I ask how the material is? are they like the Tomy crabs or are they softer material (since, moving parts)?
Upcoming start-up figurine line, feedback wanted: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1991.new#new

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 11:16:59 AM »
I am just now seeing this thread. I have the Sabuardo beetles and some Takaras that are similar. While I am starting to hold off on collecting all these variations of the same large scarabaeoid beetles, I'd be very interested in the wasp and cerambycid beetles!

well, I posted this almost one year ago and I received the wasp and cerambycid this week :)