Author Topic: Iguanian Lizards: Agamids, Chameleons, Iguanids, Swifts, Curly-tails, and kin  (Read 17412 times)

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
How much was it? I've seen those--and the others in teh set--for what I consider way too mujch for me (I have a list of about 7 various Kaiyodo bottlecap figures that I would like to get my hands on, but they almost never seem to show up--the iguana has always been a maybe if the price wasn't so high!).

postsaurischian

• View Profile
How much was it? I've seen those--and the others in teh set--for what I consider way too mujch for me (I have a list of about 7 various Kaiyodo bottlecap figures that I would like to get my hands on, but they almost never seem to show up--the iguana has always been a maybe if the price wasn't so high!).

It is too expensive on eBay. I got it for Yen 1.000 on Jauce. Fortunately the seller had some other figures I liked (e.g. the Kaiyodo Sapporo Crane for Yen 300 ;D) to justify the fee costs :P.

sbell

• View Profile

It is too expensive on eBay. I got it for Yen 1.000 on Jauce. Fortunately the seller had some other figures I liked (e.g. the Kaiyodo Sapporo Crane for Yen 300 ;D) to justify the fee costs :P.

That's not too bad then--but the Jauce fees are still the worst part of the service, especially for lower priced items; the fees wind up costing more than the purchases!

postsaurischian

• View Profile
That's not too bad then--but the Jauce fees are still the worst part of the service, especially for lower priced items; the fees wind up costing more than the purchases!

Yes, that can happen :(.
I'm only using Jauce for things that I urgently want and can't find anywhere else (such as the Sapporo crane).

sbell

• View Profile

Yes, that can happen :(.
I'm only using Jauce for things that I urgently want and can't find anywhere else (such as the Sapporo crane).

I haven't been for a while now--I usually get frustrated looking for the few figures on my wants list. Especially since sellers seem to have stopped using the easier categories to look for them, instead using the catch-all figures category

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
A lot of beautieful figurines, i have also a few of that  :)

postsaurischian

• View Profile

Kaiyodo CapsuleQ series 7 - QMN 051    Japalura polygonata - Okinawa tree lizard        >> walk-around

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:07:50 PM by postsaurischian »

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
What a beauty:)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Really beautifulreplica with good colors  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

postsaurischian

• View Profile

Kaiyodo Reptiles Lounge ~ Chlamydosaurus kingii Frilled Lizard

Kaiyodo Reptiles Lounge ~ Conolophus subcristatus Galapagos Land Iguana

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:14:37 PM by postsaurischian »

postsaurischian

• View Profile

Kaiyodo Reptiles Lounge ~ Moloch horridus Thorny Devil

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:15:28 PM by postsaurischian »

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
Great additions :)