Animal toy reviews and walk-arounds

Author Topic: Peregrine Falcon (Papo- Wild Life).  (Read 2609 times)

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Peregrine Falcon (Papo- Wild Life).
« on: May 28, 2015, 10:53:55 AM »
Hello friends, this is the figure of Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus)Tunstall, 1771 of Papo- Wild Life. Total lenght is 50mm and its wingspan is 90 mm. This figure was relased in 2015 and it is avaliable. The Peregrine Falcon lives mostly along mountain ranges, river valleys, coastlines, and increasingly in cities. In mild-winter regions, it is usually a permanent resident, and some individuals, especially adult males, will remain on the breeding territory. Only populations that breed in Arctic climates typically migrate great distances during the northern winter. The Peregrine Falcon feeds almost exclusively on medium-sized birds such as pigeons and doves, waterfowl, songbirds, and waders.

Papo is a young brand in the world of figures if we compare them with Safari or Schleich, but they have a important place in the world currently. They are famous for their figures of feline and dinosaurs but they are doing great jobs with the reptiles and birds. Proportions are awesome and the colors are the best in this replica.  I bougth this figure two weeks ago  ^-^.

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: Peregrine Falcon (Papo- Wild Life).
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2015, 07:18:50 AM »
Looks great! :) Last week I've been to a toy store that also carries Papo, but unfortunately, they didn't have it, yet.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
Re: Peregrine Falcon (Papo- Wild Life).
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 03:37:53 PM »
Looks great! :) Last week I've been to a toy store that also carries Papo, but unfortunately, they didn't have it, yet.

Thanks partner, one of the best replicas of this specie  ^-^.
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures