Author Topic: the shelves with my own highlights of my zoo  (Read 16160 times)

TheAnimalStudyGuy

• View Profile
Re: the shelves with my own highlights of my zoo
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2016, 11:16:34 PM »
Hello, widukind (what a curious thing: we are also talking in animaltoyforum) So, if you note, your banteng is really a gaur. I was reading Kikimalou's Merten toys ticket, and I found that those bantengs are actually gaurs. Sorry, but bantengs did never had a toy (it is also very disappointing for me, because banteng is my favorite animal. Really!) But I think that in the future, some brands, like Schleich or Mojo, could launch a toy banteng (not %100 sure, just that I believe). Sorry... :(

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2016, 06:21:25 PM »
update

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2016, 06:23:05 PM »
Hello, widukind (what a curious thing: we are also talking in animaltoyforum) So, if you note, your banteng is really a gaur. I was reading Kikimalou's Merten toys ticket, and I found that those bantengs are actually gaurs. Sorry, but bantengs did never had a toy (it is also very disappointing for me, because banteng is my favorite animal. Really!) But I think that in the future, some brands, like Schleich or Mojo, could launch a toy banteng (not %100 sure, just that I believe). Sorry... :(

I know that they are listed as gaurs. But the owner before dont repainted that and they looks also with a original colour. So i think it could be a special edition or something like that.

stargatedalek

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2016, 11:53:51 PM »
Are the large pheasants in the last photo custom? And if not do you know the brand? First I've seen of a golden pheasant figure.
Upcoming start-up figurine line, feedback wanted: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1991.new#new

widukind

• Andreas
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2016, 12:43:49 PM »
Are the large pheasants in the last photo custom? And if not do you know the brand? First I've seen of a golden pheasant figure.

No custom, that are old composition models, i think but not sure it is Erzgebirge.