Author Topic: Recent acquisitions  (Read 395125 times)

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
Re: Recent acquisitions
« Reply #1580 on: November 15, 2017, 03:04:10 AM »
I've been a little quiet, but I've been slowly building in the last few months...Here is the group photo!

In no particular order:
CollectA Basilosaurus, Excalibosaurus & Prehistoric Marine tube; Safari Marsh&Associates special release Razorback suckers (x2!) and Cave Dwellers toob Crayfish; Hikari Clown Loaches (x2); Phil Farrell Fire eel(!); K&M Red-Backed Salamander; Yowies Freshwater Catfish; PNSO Himalayasaurus; Capsule Aquarium Giant eel; Enoshima Aquarium Japanese soldierfish; DYDO Fangtooth (Ogrefish); Ichimon/NatureTechnicolor Frilled Shark & Indonesian Coelacanth.

And now I can say that I have the full set of Marsh&Associates Arizona fish!

Also, these burbot...they are fishing lures, but other than the tail are pretty much just rubber fish replicas!

(the larger yellow/brown one is obviously more realistic; the blue is more fanciful)

Beetle guy

• View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: November 15, 2017, 09:42:09 AM »
Nice additions! The Ikimon Indonesian Coelacanth looks great!
To beetle or not to beetle.

bmathison1972

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: November 15, 2017, 12:10:15 PM »
Awesome Sean! Nice Arizona fish. Wish I knew you when I lived in Tempe, you coulda had them all a long time ago ;-). Are you planning on doing a review of the set? Or walkarounds of each?

stargatedalek

• View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: November 15, 2017, 02:52:55 PM »
Those suckers are great, I'd love to track down that line someday.
Upcoming start-up figurine line, feedback wanted: http://animaltoyforum.com/index.php?topic=1991.new#new

sbell

• View Profile
    • Fauna Figures Toys & Collectables
« Reply #1584 on: November 15, 2017, 10:26:35 PM »
Awesome Sean! Nice Arizona fish. Wish I knew you when I lived in Tempe, you coulda had them all a long time ago ;-). Are you planning on doing a review of the set? Or walkarounds of each?

I am hoping to. At least a set review. It was enough just to get the whole bunch photographed! I've been building up that lot for a few months!

Those suckers are great, I'd love to track down that line someday.

4 of them are still available at the source (Marsh Education store) http://www.marsheducation.org/?page_id=75

I got their last Loach minnow! And I had to get the suckers from China.