Author Topic: New Papo lion and snow leopard  (Read 2646 times)

WiseWolf

• View Profile
New Papo lion and snow leopard
« on: September 24, 2014, 11:44:26 PM »
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows when the new roaring lion and snow leopard by Papo are going to be released in the UK? I saw the images of them months ago but have been unable to find them for sale anywhere to date, either in shops or online. Anyone know anything about them?

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
Re: New Papo lion and snow leopard
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2014, 08:07:46 AM »
While I don't know much about UK sellers, here in Germany the Snow Leopard became available over a month ago and the Roaring Lion is available for a week or so. So by now they should both be available in the UK, too. At least most online stores in Germany would also ship to the UK but I would only do that if you really can't find them in the UK.

sphyrna18

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2014, 05:54:46 PM »
I haven't seen them in the US yet, either, but it shouldn't be long now.

WiseWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 05:32:17 PM »
I eventually found these on eBay in December. In the UK (at least in my area), it's very hard to get hold of anything but Schleich - they are the only company I ever see in shops. For anything else, I have to search eBay or elsewhere on the net. I was very pleased with the snow leopard, but the lion is nowhere near as good as it looks in pictures, has a very obvious join-line where the lower jaw meets the head.

brontodocus

• Global Moderator
  • "Et tu, Bronte?"
    • View Profile
    • brontodocus at uni
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 07:01:07 AM »
but the lion is nowhere near as good as it looks in pictures, has a very obvious join-line where the lower jaw meets the head.
I had similar thoughts about the jaw of the Roaring Lion when I wrote the walk-around of it. But it seems the figure is still quite popular nonetheless.

Jetoar

• Global Moderator
  • Hello again friends and welcome
    • View Profile
    • Paleo-Creatures
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 02:08:45 PM »
I eventually found these on eBay in December. In the UK (at least in my area), it's very hard to get hold of anything but Schleich - they are the only company I ever see in shops. For anything else, I have to search eBay or elsewhere on the net. I was very pleased with the snow leopard, but the lion is nowhere near as good as it looks in pictures, has a very obvious join-line where the lower jaw meets the head.

When I was in London this summer, I only saw Schleich figures in the stores.....I dont know very well why I couldnīt find figures of Collecta or other brands.... ???
My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures